We’ll work with you to select high quality accommodation close to the courses you want to play on your golf tour. We have an extensive knowledge of accommodation options including five star hotels, castles, private villas and apartments.
A small selection of the providers we deal with are shown below to give you an idea of what is available.
- Situated just outside St Andrews, the Fairmont resort is a luxurious 5-star hotel. With a spa, gym and swimming pool, four restaurants and two bars guests can relax after a day on one of the nearby courses.
- The Malmaison, Liverpool is an iconic eleven storey boutique hotel located alongside Princes Dock in the city centre. With a blend of old world opulence and modern day service the Malmaison is a great place to unwind and a good base for exploring the city.
- The name gives it away! The Old Course Hotel is situated adjacent to the Old Course at St Andrews. The hotel is also within a stone’s throw of the beautiful, surf-swept West Sands and only a five-minute stroll from the ancient university town of St Andrews.
Park Hyatt DubaiLocated right next to the famous Dubai Creek Golf & Yacht Club, this five star hotel offers its guests unrivaled luxury with sumptuous rooms and suites a range of restaurants and a pool & spa.
- One of the finest 5-Star hotels in Ireland, with fine cuisine served in the Long Room Restaurant and recuperative spa treatments offered at the White Horse Spa.
- An elegant and beautifully maintained hotel right next to the course at Trump Turnberry, the hotel is a great place to relax and unwind for golfers and non-golfers alike. The hotel features a spa, a number of restaurants and bars and a swimming pool.